The alternating fly on the ball works your core and your entire lower body as well as chest, shoulders & biceps. Kathleen demonstrates this full-body workout here.
Last week I filmed 12 new 'Fitness Basic' videos for The Globe and Mail. The first was just posted. Take a look
Connect with Kathleen
- drum roll please…hot off of the press…my most recent #HuffingtonPost blog. I never get to pick the titles. I... http://t.co/qmuvUkeMVn
- The contest to win the #Orbit tracking device only lasts 6 more days! FB message me how you stay #active to win a... http://t.co/8OuZex7PtX
- http://t.co/AR6xv0Rhmn http://t.co/x0uOrAJdoC
- I had TONES of fun yesterday completing the Island duathlon with my friend Julie. I am SO lucky to have such... http://t.co/aLr8AmFeRa
- I have received more AWESOME FB messages from people telling me fun ways they are #active! Favourite from today -... http://t.co/su9LL8pBNK
Subscribe to my Newsletter
Fitness Questionnaire for New ClientsFill out this fitness questionnaire to get started on your personal fitness program.
Search my Articles by CategoryBootcamp Breathe Magazine Cardio Chatelaine Articles Column Globe & Mail Golf Healthy Directions Healthy Eating Huffington Post Blog Injury Newsletter Osteoporosis / Osteoarthritis Other Published Articles Over 50 Pilates Radio Spots Running Setting Goals Stealth Workout Strength TV Spots Uncategorized Videos