The answer: Two to three times per week, do a full-body strength workout that involves compound exercises like squats, deadlifts and bent over rows. In addition, to mimic the multidirectional demands of the sport, incorporate exercises that require you to move in all different directions. Read More.
Last week I filmed 12 new 'Fitness Basic' videos for The Globe and Mail. The first was just posted. Take a look
Connect with Kathleen
- http://t.co/Nz3hLVMqEm http://t.co/Zjd5WkQDHW
- Fun sister bonding at #barreworksqueen - wish she could stay for longer but vacations must end :-( http://t.co/CaVBBk87uS
- My two cents…..#fitness #health #walking... http://t.co/cFb7NTsdwL
- Excellent second day of #vacation at #Elvis. I did a great training #bike ride (In my final training "push". 1/2... http://t.co/UX2enZlBDH
- Great trip so far. Excellent bike ride AND my room got upgraded. The squeaky wheel really does get the grease :-) http://t.co/HLDSE6zFWQ
Subscribe to my Newsletter
Fitness Questionnaire for New ClientsFill out this fitness questionnaire to get started on your personal fitness program.
Search my Articles by Category