The answer: Two to three times per week, do a full-body strength workout that involves compound exercises like squats, deadlifts and bent over rows. In addition, to mimic the multidirectional demands of the sport, incorporate exercises that require you to move in all different directions. Read More.
Last week I filmed 12 new 'Fitness Basic' videos for The Globe and Mail. The first was just posted. Take a look
Connect with Kathleen
- My #GlobeandMail #Fitness video is one of today's 'Editors' Picks' - take a look :-) Do you guys like my fun... http://t.co/ZYSV2QDqcJ
- http://t.co/aCzw8VpO2Z http://t.co/vYpwxf8kv0
- Very excited - I leave Friday for my annual weekend up North at the Elvis Festival. I remember two years ago... http://t.co/IppRroPJWT
- http://t.co/c69Cor8uEV... http://t.co/YsFllQA9BW
- http://t.co/mufJCJpCS7 http://t.co/QFKNVne5d2
Subscribe to my Newsletter
Fitness Questionnaire for New ClientsFill out this fitness questionnaire to get started on your personal fitness program.
Search my Articles by Category