The answer: Two to three times per week, do a full-body strength workout that involves compound exercises like squats, deadlifts and bent over rows. In addition, to mimic the multidirectional demands of the sport, incorporate exercises that require you to move in all different directions. Read More.
Kathleen's newest Huffpost Blog is here!
Connect with Kathleen
Fitness Questionnaire for New ClientsFill out this fitness questionnaire to get started on your personal fitness program.
Subscribe to my Newsletter
- Globe & Mail: New to running? This is the exercise for you
- Take a break from the keyboard with the zombie wrist stretch
- Globe & Mail: Strengthen your hamstrings with this exercise
- I’m bored of lunges. How can I change up my workout?
- Globe & Mail: Strengthen your hamstrings, core and more with this exercise
- Globe & Mail: Breathing: You’re likely doing it wrong
Search my Articles by Category