I am excited to announce that I am now a CHEK Golf Performance Specialist. Come in for an assessment if you want to improve your golf specific strength and flexibility!
Connect with Kathleen
- On @beyondthecheers radio show tomorrow @ 7pm. Check out the details http://t.co/NH5ZJDU8UW http://t.co/yXQzDcD5px
- Excited! I will be #Beyondthecheers radio show tomorrow @ 7pm. http://t.co/GKAYQzr4gq tune in!!
- Spring is in the air….and with spring comes SPRING RUNNING!!!!!! :-) LOVE IT!!... http://t.co/RA8V3L72ms
- Don't want to train today...making myself get on my computrainer....race is 4 months away! Time to get serious :-) http://t.co/WwJ0r2Mugg
- Kathleenism of the day: No matter how good a workout is, if you hate it, you will not continue long-term. Your... http://t.co/3R1E05AQ6p
Subscribe to my Newsletter
- Globe & Mail: Will menu calorie counts really make you more healthy?
- Globe & Mail: Use this combo exercise to breathe new life into your day
- Globe & Mail: Get motivated to hit the gym
- Globe & Mail: These horizontal moves strengthen your bum, core and ankles
- Globe & Mail: I’ve heard that Pilates is bad for your back. Is that true?
Fitness Questionnaire for New ClientsFill out this fitness questionnaire to get started on your personal fitness program.
Search my Articles by Category
Category Archives: Bootcamp
The question: I really want to kick-start some healthy changes to my life, so I’m thinking of doing a two-week boot camp and cleanse. Are they effective, and are they safe? The answer: It really depends on the severity of … Continue reading
Just because it’s the final week doesn’t mean we’re going to let up the pace. This week, I want you to keep up your cardio intervals – in fact, I want you to do even more intervals. Read More
Cardio: Aim for three cardio segments at 60 to 85 per cent of your max heart rate plus one interval session. Any cardio workout will do. Good options include walking, jogging, elliptical or swimming. Read More
Welcome to Week 2 of the 2013 Globe Life Boot Camp. This week, amp up your cardio by doing three cardio workouts at 60- to 85-per-cent of your max heart rate. Any cardio workout will do. Good options include walking, … Continue reading
New year, new you: This easy-to-follow, full-body program will help kick-start your fitness for 2013. You can do it at the gym or in your own living room – so there’s no excuse to miss a workout. The intensity ramps … Continue reading
THE QUESTION: I have gotten great results from a summer outdoor boot camp, but it’s winding down. Can you suggest my next step? THE ANSWER: It’s important that you continue to challenge yourself (and if you haven’t been doing an … Continue reading
Welcome to Week 4 of The Globe and Mail’s Summer 2012 Boot Camp. Remember to always check with your doctor before starting a new fitness routine. Remember, intervals are relative to your fitness level. If you are a beginner, your … Continue reading
Beginner and advanced: Do the workout three times a week, on non-consecutive days. Do each of the weight circuits three times though. Beginner: In the middle cardio segment, do the lower end of recommended intervals. Advanced: In the middle cardio … Continue reading
Summer is finally here and no doubt your figure is on your mind. How could it not be, with all those shorts, swimsuits and sundresses? Take advantage of the warm, sunny days to make fitness fun again. Read More
The question: I have a few queries about your boot camp. Should the cardio exercises be done before the circuit or after them? What cardio workouts can I do at home? Also, what are good cool-down exercises? The answer: If … Continue reading