Kathleen's newest Huffpost Blog is here!
Connect with Kathleen
Fitness Questionnaire for New ClientsFill out this fitness questionnaire to get started on your personal fitness program.
Subscribe to my Newsletter
- Globe & Mail: Strengthen your hamstrings with this exercise
- I’m bored of lunges. How can I change up my workout?
- Globe & Mail: Strengthen your hamstrings, core and more with this exercise
- Globe & Mail: Breathing: You’re likely doing it wrong
- Work your core and shoulders with the get up, stand up
- Globe Video: Want to run injury-free? Try this side lunge exercise
Search my Articles by Category
Category Archives: Healthy Eating
A scrumptious and hearty gluten-free lasagna from HEAL Nutrition. Makes 4 generous portions. Get the Recipe
Celery root is rich in natural salts potassium and sodium, as well as being a good source of vitamin B6, B1 and calcium. 1 cup of cooked celeriac has just 42 calories, no fat, and just 9g of carbohydrates. Here’s … Continue reading
Who doesn’t love chocolate? This amazing smoothie will satisfy your chocolate craving and fill you up all morning long. Thanks to HEAL Nutrition for sharing this great smoothie with us. Get the Recipe.
Try this sweet and delicious smoothie from HEAL Nutrition. Peach and banana make a nice combination. Get the recipe.
Thanks to HEAL Nutrition for this great recipe. This is basically a twist on vegetarian chili. A one pot meal that is quick and easy and very nutrient dense! Get the Recipe
Here’s a great twist on a fall classic from HEAL Nutrition. A great warm up and feel good soup. Get the recipe.
What a tasty combination of Fall flavours! Thanks to HEAL Nutrition for sharing with us. Get the Recipe.