I am excited to announce that I am now a CHEK Golf Performance Specialist. Come in for an assessment if you want to improve your golf specific strength and flexibility!
Connect with Kathleen
- I am excited to announce that I am now a CHEK Golf Performance Specialist. Come in for an assessment f you want... http://t.co/EZMXnKT5m2
- For some reason the photo didn't load when I posted this earlier today:-( So, posting it again. Take a look at my... http://t.co/l6vHTglW5g
- Take a look at my #Globeandmail column for this week. I am thinking about signing up for a #toughMudder this... http://t.co/S9GFUcsl52
- If you missed my most recent Huff Post blog, take a look now! I know, re-posts are annoying, but I am really... http://t.co/VY8x5t9Zx9
Subscribe to my Newsletter
- Globe & Mail: Thinking of doing a Tough Mudder? Read this
- Globe Video: This exercise is called Take No Prisoners for a reason
- Globe Video: Feeling stiff? This easy exercise is for you
- Globe & Mail: The Lower Body Blaster will whip your legs into shape in no time
- Globe & Mail: The best way to encourage your teen to exercise
Fitness Questionnaire for New ClientsFill out this fitness questionnaire to get started on your personal fitness program.
Search my Articles by Category
Category Archives: Healthy Eating
A delicious one-pot nutrient-dense vegan meal with loads of nutrition from HEAL Nutrition. Get the Recipe.
I am proud to share my most recent Huffington Post blog – a really personal blog. It is far from a “how to lose weight” blog. Instead, in it I highlight the potential dark side of the fitness field. I … Continue reading
Thanks to HEAL Nutrition for this Green Zinger Smoothie. The combination of ingredients yields a beautiful and healthy smoothie. Give this one a try.
Looking for a non-dairy curry recipe? Try this dairy free, gluten free Chicken Curry from HEAL Nutrition. Turmeric is a great digestive aid, provides liver support, is an anti-inflammatory and has anti-cancer properties. Cumin is a good source of iron … Continue reading
Take a look at my Interview with CTV where I comment on Rachel Frederickson’s 155lb weight loss on the television show “The Biggest Loser.” Watch the Video
Here’s a warm recipe from HEAL Nutrition to help warm up on a cold day. It’s made with organic turkey and lots of yummy beans and other ingredients. Get the Recipe.
A yummy and healthy meal for a cold winter night! This recipe provided by HEAL Nutrition. Serves 2. Get the Recipe
Our friends at HEAL Nutrition wanted a warm drink in the cold morning, so they came up with a warm smoothie. Get the recipe.