The Answer: Their are two basic types of deadlifts. In one, your knees bend as you perform the exercise. In the second, your knee angle stays the same throughout. Both work the muscles of the posterior chain (hamstring, glutes and lower back). Read More
I am excited to announce that I am now a CHEK Golf Performance Specialist. Come in for an assessment if you want to improve your golf specific strength and flexibility!
Connect with Kathleen
- The March edition of my newsletter will come out early next week. Let me know if you would like to be added to my... http://t.co/7CMgTatm1h
- Just read a great quote - "don't let what you can't do get in the way of what you CAN do!!" :-) love it!
- Kathleenism of the day: If you don't like working out with an exercise buddy, get an “accountability buddy”.... http://t.co/fxbDnbUQYB
- This week's featured recipe! http://t.co/qOxoFUxtxh
- My Stealth column for the week!... http://t.co/B6T90m9ohz
Subscribe to my Newsletter
- Globe & Mail: A watched pot never boils, so try squeezing in a workout instead
- Globe & Mail: Thinking of doing a Tough Mudder? Read this
- Globe Video: This exercise is called Take No Prisoners for a reason
- Globe Video: Feeling stiff? This easy exercise is for you
- Globe & Mail: The Lower Body Blaster will whip your legs into shape in no time
Fitness Questionnaire for New ClientsFill out this fitness questionnaire to get started on your personal fitness program.
Search my Articles by Category