THE ANSWER: Make sure your exercise goals are realistic and sustainable. Aiming to complete an exercise program that is too demanding is counterproductive – intense, unrealistic goals are difficult to achieve, not to mention sustain. Read More
Last week I filmed 12 new 'Fitness Basic' videos for The Globe and Mail. The first was just posted. Take a look
Connect with Kathleen
- Thanks @GlobeNow for sharing my #workout! "Give your arms a killer workout in six minutes thanks to @KTrotterFitness http://t.co/26qUU6cavR"
- I stayed #active @ @UAthleticsTO today! Tell me how you stay active and WIN an @Runtastic #orbit tracking prize pack https://t.co/vBkv4pnMHm
- #strength #exercise #running #biking #swimming #triathlons #health Becoming more #active has SO much to do with... http://t.co/FiLMziJQWk
- It is Flashback Friday…..I have posted this particular blog in honour of the contest I am currently running….I am... http://t.co/ncwVDHRJVH
- Are you curious how many steps you take per day? FB me how you stay active and I will enter your name into a... http://t.co/1TRrOo1Vje
Subscribe to my Newsletter
Fitness Questionnaire for New ClientsFill out this fitness questionnaire to get started on your personal fitness program.
Search my Articles by CategoryBootcamp Breathe Magazine Cardio Chatelaine Articles Column Contests Globe & Mail Golf Healthy Directions Healthy Eating Huffington Post Blog Injury Newsletter Osteoporosis / Osteoarthritis Other Published Articles Over 50 Pilates Radio Spots Running Setting Goals Stealth Workout Strength TV Spots Uncategorized Videos