THE ANSWER: Make sure your exercise goals are realistic and sustainable. Aiming to complete an exercise program that is too demanding is counterproductive – intense, unrealistic goals are difficult to achieve, not to mention sustain. Read More
I am excited to announce that I am now a Level One Fascial Stretch Therapist. Read More Here
Connect with Kathleen
Fitness Questionnaire for New ClientsFill out this fitness questionnaire to get started on your personal fitness program.
Subscribe to my Newsletter
- Globe: How to choose the right weight to lift
- Globe Article: What is the best workout? I don’t want to waste my time
- Globe Article: How to work your core before even getting out of bed
- Globe Article: What are good interval workouts?
- Globe Video: Get stronger abs in six minutes
- How to fix your office posture in 15 minutes
Search my Articles by Category