On your next bathroom break, work your chest, shoulders and triceps with incline bathroom push-ups. STEP 1: Place your hands at chest height on the bathroom wall, with your fingers pointing upward. Read More
Last week I filmed 12 new 'Fitness Basic' videos for The Globe and Mail. The first was just posted. Take a look
Connect with Kathleen
- Forgot to post my column last week….. #strength #triceps #weights #workout #fitness... http://t.co/mu265QiCOP
- Thanks @GlobeNow for sharing my #workout! "Give your arms a killer workout in six minutes thanks to @KTrotterFitness http://t.co/26qUU6cavR"
- I stayed #active @ @UAthleticsTO today! Tell me how you stay active and WIN an @Runtastic #orbit tracking prize pack https://t.co/vBkv4pnMHm
- #strength #exercise #running #biking #swimming #triathlons #health Becoming more #active has SO much to do with... http://t.co/FiLMziJQWk
- It is Flashback Friday…..I have posted this particular blog in honour of the contest I am currently running….I am... http://t.co/ncwVDHRJVH
Subscribe to my Newsletter
Fitness Questionnaire for New ClientsFill out this fitness questionnaire to get started on your personal fitness program.
Search my Articles by CategoryBootcamp Breathe Magazine Cardio Chatelaine Articles Column Contests Globe & Mail Golf Healthy Directions Healthy Eating Huffington Post Blog Injury Newsletter Osteoporosis / Osteoarthritis Other Published Articles Over 50 Pilates Radio Spots Running Setting Goals Stealth Workout Strength TV Spots Uncategorized Videos