On your next bathroom break, work your chest, shoulders and triceps with incline bathroom push-ups. STEP 1: Place your hands at chest height on the bathroom wall, with your fingers pointing upward. Read More
Kathleen's newest Huffpost Blog is here!
Connect with Kathleen
Fitness Questionnaire for New ClientsFill out this fitness questionnaire to get started on your personal fitness program.
Subscribe to my Newsletter
- Globe & Mail: Strengthen your hamstrings, core and more with this exercise
- Globe & Mail: Breathing: You’re likely doing it wrong
- Work your core and shoulders with the get up, stand up
- Globe Video: Want to run injury-free? Try this side lunge exercise
- I keep on hurting myself when I exercise. Help!
- Globe Video: Master this move and you could be a faster runner
Search my Articles by Category