Here are a few more photos from the Globe and Mail Recognition Event held on July 18 at Roots on Bloor. Thanks to everyone who came to the event!
I am excited to announce that I am now a CHEK Golf Performance Specialist. Come in for an assessment if you want to improve your golf specific strength and flexibility!
Connect with Kathleen
- On @beyondthecheers radio show tomorrow @ 7pm. Check out the details http://t.co/NH5ZJDU8UW http://t.co/yXQzDcD5px
- Excited! I will be #Beyondthecheers radio show tomorrow @ 7pm. http://t.co/GKAYQzr4gq tune in!!
- Spring is in the air….and with spring comes SPRING RUNNING!!!!!! :-) LOVE IT!!... http://t.co/RA8V3L72ms
- Don't want to train today...making myself get on my computrainer....race is 4 months away! Time to get serious :-) http://t.co/WwJ0r2Mugg
- Kathleenism of the day: No matter how good a workout is, if you hate it, you will not continue long-term. Your... http://t.co/3R1E05AQ6p
Subscribe to my Newsletter
- Globe & Mail: Will menu calorie counts really make you more healthy?
- Globe & Mail: Use this combo exercise to breathe new life into your day
- Globe & Mail: Get motivated to hit the gym
- Globe & Mail: These horizontal moves strengthen your bum, core and ankles
- Globe & Mail: I’ve heard that Pilates is bad for your back. Is that true?
Fitness Questionnaire for New ClientsFill out this fitness questionnaire to get started on your personal fitness program.
Search my Articles by Category