THE ANSWER: Daily abdominal workouts are an inefficient use of your time. Moreover, doing flexion exercises such as crunches on a daily basis can put your spine at risk of injury. Read More.
Kathleen's newest Huffpost Blog is here!
Connect with Kathleen
Fitness Questionnaire for New ClientsFill out this fitness questionnaire to get started on your personal fitness program.
Subscribe to my Newsletter
- Globe & Mail: Strengthen your hamstrings with this exercise
- I’m bored of lunges. How can I change up my workout?
- Globe & Mail: Strengthen your hamstrings, core and more with this exercise
- Globe & Mail: Breathing: You’re likely doing it wrong
- Work your core and shoulders with the get up, stand up
- Globe Video: Want to run injury-free? Try this side lunge exercise
Search my Articles by Category