This dynamic stretch is especially good for the hamstrings. Kathleen Trotter, Personal Trainer in Toronto demonstrates this exercise. Watch the video.
Connect with Kathleen
- More cool news - my most recent video is one of today's Editors' Picks on #TheGlobeandMail website:-) http://t.co/rcEdcSLh6d
- My next #GlobeandMail #Fitness video has been released! Take a look :-)... http://t.co/atndZz4Rge
- On @beyondthecheers radio show tomorrow @ 7pm. Check out the details http://t.co/NH5ZJDU8UW http://t.co/yXQzDcD5px
- Excited! I will be #Beyondthecheers radio show tomorrow @ 7pm. http://t.co/GKAYQzr4gq tune in!!
- Spring is in the air….and with spring comes SPRING RUNNING!!!!!! :-) LOVE IT!!... http://t.co/RA8V3L72ms
Subscribe to my Newsletter
- Globe & Mail: An easy way to add extra cardio to your workout
- Globe & Mail: Will menu calorie counts really make you more healthy?
- Globe & Mail: Use this combo exercise to breathe new life into your day
- Globe & Mail: Get motivated to hit the gym
- Globe & Mail: These horizontal moves strengthen your bum, core and ankles
Fitness Questionnaire for New ClientsFill out this fitness questionnaire to get started on your personal fitness program.
Search my Articles by Category