The answer: That is a fantastic fitness goal! You will have so much fun. In fact, I am somewhat envious. I love long-distance cycling, but I will have to live vicariously through you since my racing season is over for the year. Read More
Connect with Kathleen
- Take a look at my most recent #TheGlobeandMail #exercise video! It was fun figuring out the filming... http://t.co/byPg029Gd6
- Kathleenism of the day: you have to "earn the right to progress"! Meaning, before you try a new exercise, or... http://t.co/xK4MyzBSnt
- @ Ultimate athletics for a KB class! My kathleenism from #GlobeandMail video posted on quote chalkboard! Love it :-) http://t.co/Egl6x9zRxf
- It is Flashback Friday! Every week I post one of my old #TheGlobeandMail 'ask the trainer' columns. Enjoy!... http://t.co/WuQPTu9GWe
- My most recent 'Ask the #Trainer' #GlobeandMail column! Enjoy :-)... http://t.co/4JzTtPLSua
Subscribe to my Newsletter
- Globe & Mail: An easy way to add extra cardio to your workout
- Globe & Mail: Will menu calorie counts really make you more healthy?
- Globe & Mail: Use this combo exercise to breathe new life into your day
- Globe & Mail: Get motivated to hit the gym
- Globe & Mail: These horizontal moves strengthen your bum, core and ankles
Fitness Questionnaire for New ClientsFill out this fitness questionnaire to get started on your personal fitness program.
Search my Articles by Category