Start with your bum on the edge of the sofa. Place your hands at your sides and about two hand-lengths behind your bum, then lift your legs, knees bent, up to hip height. Read More
Connect with Kathleen
- Last post about this interview I promise :-) Click on the link if you missed my @Beyondthecheers interview last... http://t.co/qxDAHShOlU
- Missed my @BEYONDtheCheers interview? Don't worry…..take a listen :-)... http://t.co/HRIPTY0J5y
- Having such fun on @Beyondthecheers. 1/2 way through my interview. You still time to tune in :-)... http://t.co/808v9CsdcD
- T-45 minutes until my @beyondthecheers interview! Excited :-) Always fun to talk about fitness!
- T-3 hours till my @Beyondthecheers interview! Tune in if you can :-)
Subscribe to my Newsletter
- Globe & Mail: An easy way to add extra cardio to your workout
- Globe & Mail: Will menu calorie counts really make you more healthy?
- Globe & Mail: Use this combo exercise to breathe new life into your day
- Globe & Mail: Get motivated to hit the gym
- Globe & Mail: These horizontal moves strengthen your bum, core and ankles
Fitness Questionnaire for New ClientsFill out this fitness questionnaire to get started on your personal fitness program.
Search my Articles by Category