Sit on the edge of your sofa. Place your hands on the edge of the sofa on either outside of your hips with your fingers facing forward. Then lift your bum so it is slightly in front of the edge of the sofa. This is your starting position. Read More.
I am excited to announce that I am now a CHEK Golf Performance Specialist. Come in for an assessment if you want to improve your golf specific strength and flexibility!
Connect with Kathleen
- Kathleenism of the day: don't keep your health goals a secret. Tell your friends and family what you want to... http://t.co/G1JBVwTdlE
- Just read a great article by Gretchen Reynolds. She quotes a study on 'motivation and exercise'. She says the... http://t.co/gr9ewbvbNf
- Kathleenism of the day: whenever possible, pick exercise activities you enjoy. You are much less likely to skip... http://t.co/75d1EUgwOl
- I am excited to announce that I am now a CHEK Golf Performance Specialist. Come in for an assessment f you want... http://t.co/EZMXnKT5m2
Subscribe to my Newsletter
- Globe & Mail: Thinking of doing a Tough Mudder? Read this
- Globe Video: This exercise is called Take No Prisoners for a reason
- Globe Video: Feeling stiff? This easy exercise is for you
- Globe & Mail: The Lower Body Blaster will whip your legs into shape in no time
- Globe & Mail: The best way to encourage your teen to exercise
Fitness Questionnaire for New ClientsFill out this fitness questionnaire to get started on your personal fitness program.
Search my Articles by Category