Sit on the edge of your sofa. Place your hands on the edge of the sofa on either outside of your hips with your fingers facing forward. Then lift your bum so it is slightly in front of the edge of the sofa. This is your starting position. Read More.
Connect with Kathleen
- Missed my @BEYONDtheCheers interview? Don't worry…..take a listen :-)... http://t.co/HRIPTY0J5y
- Having such fun on @Beyondthecheers. 1/2 way through my interview. You still time to tune in :-)... http://t.co/808v9CsdcD
- T-45 minutes until my @beyondthecheers interview! Excited :-) Always fun to talk about fitness!
- T-3 hours till my @Beyondthecheers interview! Tune in if you can :-)
- Kathleenism of the day: Don't forget to have fun! The world is your fitness oyster!
Subscribe to my Newsletter
- Globe & Mail: An easy way to add extra cardio to your workout
- Globe & Mail: Will menu calorie counts really make you more healthy?
- Globe & Mail: Use this combo exercise to breathe new life into your day
- Globe & Mail: Get motivated to hit the gym
- Globe & Mail: These horizontal moves strengthen your bum, core and ankles
Fitness Questionnaire for New ClientsFill out this fitness questionnaire to get started on your personal fitness program.
Search my Articles by Category