Sit on the edge of your sofa. Place your hands on the edge of the sofa on either outside of your hips with your fingers facing forward. Then lift your bum so it is slightly in front of the edge of the sofa. This is your starting position. Read More.
I am excited to announce that I am now a Level One Fascial Stretch Therapist. Read More Here
Connect with Kathleen
Fitness Questionnaire for New ClientsFill out this fitness questionnaire to get started on your personal fitness program.
Subscribe to my Newsletter
- Globe: How to choose the right weight to lift
- Globe Article: What is the best workout? I don’t want to waste my time
- Globe Article: How to work your core before even getting out of bed
- Globe Article: What are good interval workouts?
- Globe Video: Get stronger abs in six minutes
- How to fix your office posture in 15 minutes
Search my Articles by Category