Sit on the edge of your sofa. Place your hands on the edge of the sofa on either outside of your hips with your fingers facing forward. Then lift your bum so it is slightly in front of the edge of the sofa. This is your starting position. Read More.
Last week I filmed 12 new 'Fitness Basic' videos for The Globe and Mail. The first was just posted. Take a look
Connect with Kathleen
- Tell me how you are #active and win the #Orbit prize pack. Today I stay fit at DCC #Bootcamp https://t.co/7p1O4oik1U http://t.co/fdSK3v2cNW
- In case you my most recent #HuffingtonPost blog….... posting it again. I don't think the title my editor picked... http://t.co/l5IQ9XlBc0
- drum roll please…hot off of the press…my most recent #HuffingtonPost blog. I never get to pick the titles. I... http://t.co/qmuvUkeMVn
- The contest to win the #Orbit tracking device only lasts 6 more days! FB message me how you stay #active to win a... http://t.co/8OuZex7PtX
- http://t.co/AR6xv0Rhmn http://t.co/x0uOrAJdoC
Subscribe to my Newsletter
Fitness Questionnaire for New ClientsFill out this fitness questionnaire to get started on your personal fitness program.
Search my Articles by CategoryBootcamp Breathe Magazine Cardio Chatelaine Articles Column Globe & Mail Golf Healthy Directions Healthy Eating Huffington Post Blog Injury Newsletter Osteoporosis / Osteoarthritis Other Published Articles Over 50 Pilates Radio Spots Running Setting Goals Stealth Workout Strength TV Spots Uncategorized Videos