Kathleen speaks to Dr. Lauren Deville of Christian Natural Health about her philosophy on health and fitness.
Sharing key takeaways including:
- Consistency is better than perfection. Don’t let the perfect be the enemy of the good.
- Keeping your long-term goals in mind.
- Setting up systems to keep yourself on track on those inevitable days when you “don’t feel like it.”
- Using dopamine to your advantage to help you celebrate your “small wins” along the way.
- Cultivate a growth mindset.
- Using your bad days to set you up for better days in the future.
- Choosing a form of movement that you enjoy.