Green Zinger Smoothie
Nothing screams detox and gets people running from me when I mention Green Smoothies. For some reason, people think they taste gross. But the right combination of ingredients yields a beautiful and healthy meal or beverage.
- 1 scoop Progressive Veg Essential powder natural OR
- 1 scoop whey protein isolate, unflavoured
- 2 cups water more or less to your desired consistency
- .5 banana
- 1 Cup mixed berries
- 3 cups spinach or kale
- 1 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1/2 cucumber or 1 celery stalk
- 1 lime juiced
- 2 tbsp chia seeds or ground flax
- 5 Avocado
- 2 inches grated ginger the zinger of the recipe!
- In a blender put all ingredients except powders.
- Always start with the water at the bottom so things don’t get clogged.
- Blitz together until smooth.
- Add protein powder then mix again for 5-10 seconds. Enjoy.
- This makes 1 meal or two snack-sized servings.
Originally published at HEAL