Kick Your Ass with Compassion:
5-Week Success Plan
Create your fittest future you with Kathleen
2020 HAS BEEN TOUGH! TIME TO DO SOMETHING FOR YOU!
Join me for a journey that will FOREVER alter how YOU interface with your body and think about health and fitness!
Registration is open for the May 7, 2020 session!!
Spots will be limited– the LAST SESSION SOLD OUT!
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS ONE!! What's in it for you?
- I'm a personal trainer, nutrition and life coach, Pilates and ELDOA instructor, and C.H.E.K. practitioner with 20 years of experience on your team without leaving your home or breaking the bank.
- Meet new people and make some friends
- Change your day to day grind
- Find a new path to your health and fitness
- Did I mention socializing, laughing, sharing?
Do you ever look at me – or other fitness professionals – and think, “Easy for her …. It comes naturally”?
I’m here to tell you that’s not the case.
Young Kathleen was inactive, awkward, and unhealthy. I wanted to change but I didn’t know how. It took joining the YMCA to give me the courage to start my health journey. I needed a community. My time at the Y forever changed me. It helped me “find my fit” and inspired me to help others do the same.
I want you to know what it’s like to be the empowered, energized, and fit you!!
Until now I have always worked with clients one-on-one at my studio in downtown Toronto. But …now you can have the “coached by Kathleen,” bespoke experience no matter where you live.
The first 5 people to sign up for each session will receive an extra copy of Your Fittest Future Self. Give it as a gift to someone you care about and brainstorm together about how you can each find your fit!
The perfect gift for your fitness buff
I'll send you the dates for upcoming sessions. All your special someone has to do is commit!
Kick Your Ass with Compassion: 5-Week Success Plan
Join me for a fitness and nutrition online coaching program that will change your life (if you let it)
This is no one-size-fits-all program.
This is a curated, personalized experience that will give you the fitness, nutrition, and mindset tools needed to reach your goals — whatever they may be.
The Y was my community — the group that emboldened me to start on my journey. Let me be part of yours!
Who is this program for?
This program is for anyone who has health and fitness goals and is ready to learn how to “show up” for themselves on a consistent basis! I bet you’re awesome at showing up for others but haven’t quite figured out how to do it for yourself. THAT changes NOW!
- have a specific life or sports goal?
- get frustrated with consistently falling on and off your fitness horse?
- want to learn a few new “fun” workout routines?
- or simply want to make health a more consistent priority?
Then this program is for you!
The only requirement is that you are ready to connect the dots between wanting and doing. This program is not for anyone “hoping” to make a health change. I’m going to need you to ACT. And I’m here to help!
At the end of the 5 weeks you will have learned “follow-through” — the strategies, pragmatic nutrition information, workouts, and self-talk needed to “show up” for yourself.
What do you get?
For $229+HST (CAD) you get 5 weeks of fitness and nutrition coaching with me, Kathleen Trotter. The program includes 5 group coaching conversations (each an hour long), my two books Your Fittest Future Self and Finding Your Fit, my welcome package, journaling templates, and email accountability check-ins. (Creating a feedback loop is a KEY to health success!)
Coaching conversations will take place every Thursday at 7:30pm EST starting March 5.
- Each group coaching conversation will have an umbrella topic. Week one we’ll discuss how to create “goals not wishes.”
- Each hour will include 3 sections: a mini tutorial, a discussion, and goal setting.
- I will start with a mini presentation based on the week’s topic. You’ll know the topic 48 hours in advance so you can send in questions. I’ll incorporate answers into the initial debrief.
- Next I’ll open the floor to questions, comments, and discussion.
- We’ll finish by each identifying 1 to 3 goals for the week and the “systems” we will use to implement those goals. (These can be shared or emailed to me privately.)
In weeks 2 through 5 the goal setting will include a “growth mindset” reflection on past goals and whether to add additional goals when things are going well.
Throughout the week you’ll be encouraged to email me: have you completed your goals? Why or why not? You can use tools I provide or you can simply comment in an email.