Red Thai Chickpea Soup
A warm spicy delight from HEAL Nutrition.
Servings – 4
- Lite Coconut milk
- 1 can organic chickpeas rinsed
- 1 can organic kidney beans rinsed
- 2 large portabello mushrooms chopped
- 1 sweet onion chopped
- 1 red pepper chopped
- 1 zucchini course chop
- 2 tbsp Red Curry paste Thai Kitchen: Red chili, garlic, lemongrass, thai ginger, salt, shallot, coriander, lime
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- In a large pot, warm coconut oil over medium heat.
- Add onions and mushrooms to soften a bit.
- Add 1 can of coconut milk and 2 tbsp of red curry paste (or your own unique blend)
- Add red peppers, zucchini, chickpeas and kidney beans.
- Add parsley and oregano
- Stir and cover and allow to simmer over medium heat for about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy
Originally published at HEAL