Creating a “No-Limits” Culture to What You Can Achieve
How Kathleen Trotter Empowers Your Audience or Employees to Find Their Fittest Future
With her unique blend of “kick your ass,” “finding YOUR fit,” and tools-based proven science, Kathleen inspires audiences to become the heroes of their own fitness journeys… Audience members will learn how to create a fitness lifestyle they can stick with.
The nutrition, weight loss, and healthy eating industry is a $946 Billion industry. But our workers are moving less – studies show that 6 out of 10 office workers don’t even attempt to exercise. This leads to lower moods, lack of energy, and decreased focus… all essential elements to high productivity and performance in your organization.
The answer is NOT to introduce a “team-building” weight-loss challenge or other one-size-fits-all solutions. The answer is to invest in your employees’ lives by helping them understand their bodies, get motivated, and make change… on their terms.
Bringing compassion into fitness is more essential now than ever before. The current fitness discourse is unrealistic and toxic plus it is filled with misinformation that not only leads to negative self-image… but frankly, just doesn’t work!
Kathleen is a 20+ year seasoned fitness expert, media personality, personal trainer, and author of two books: Finding Your Fit. A Compassionate Trainer’s Guide to Making Fitness a Lifelong Habit and Your Fittest Future Self. Making Choices Today for a Happier, Healthier, Fitter Future You.
When you have Kathleen on your stage, you can be assured that she’ll bring the energy your audience needs along with the information they’ve been craving… and the compassion that will truly make them feel seen. Perhaps for the first time in their lives.
Kathleen is available for keynote sessions, as well as half-day, full-day and multi-day on-site training for employees.
How Will Kathleen Impact YOUR Audience Next?
Kathleen’s presentations are fully customizable, and she has much deeper expertise and experience than is shown here. But her most popular presentations are…
Finding Your Fit: Bridging the Gap Between “Wanting” and “Doing”
Everyone knows that to be healthy you need to have more than just an idea of what you should be doing. And starting out is really daunting, even if you’ve tried to get healthy in the past. In this presentation, Kathleen will share how to find the missing connection between “wanting” and “doing” and how that connection can be the key to change.
She’ll share things like:
- The science behind what motivates us to do what we should (and why it matters)…
- How to connect the dots between wanting a more active life and actually being more active (this is where most of her clients get stuck!)…
- Creating your own, tailored plan based on your unique fitness personality with fun motivational tricks and fitness hacks (because boring fitness just doesn’t work.)…
- And much more… INCLUDING how “spiraling” is unproductive and where to put your effort instead…
Balancing Movement With Your Life
Life is busy. And when you’re not used to incorporating fitness into your daily routine… it can oftentimes get pushed aside by everything else on your to-do list. Kathleen’s approach is not to FORCE workouts… but to FIND workouts. By incorporating movement into your daily life, you can get healthy withOUT the stress of figuring out where the time will come from.
She’ll talk about:
- The types of movement that you can incorporate into ANY routine – no matter where you work, how you live, or what your daily schedule looks like…
- Understanding your strengths (and weaknesses!) so you approach fitness with a full understanding of what’s possible for you…
- The real science behind goal setting and how most people set themselves up to fail… PLUS how to set the right goals for fitness success…
- And more tips to move on a regular basis withOUT feeling like it’s a workout!
Self Talk: Our Most Important Relationship
There is only one person on this planet that has spent every waking moment with you… You. And because of that, your most important relationship in your life is the one you have with yourself. Which is why it’s critical that you treat yourself with the same compassion you’d bring to other important relationships in your life.
Kathleen will help you:
- Debunk the lies that you tell yourself every single day that keeps you stuck in old, potentially destructive patterns…
- How you can intentionally speak to yourself that will change your relationship with food and exercise… no willpower necessary!…
- Build the secret confidence that embracing a positive self-talk relationship will create within you… and what that will look like in your life…
- Plus she’ll help you figure out which hack works for you (and how you can make it as natural as breathing
Don’t just take MY word for it…
See what those who have BEEN IN YOUR SHOES
have to say…
Engaged The Audience with Candor, Kindness & Understanding!
“Kathleen Trotter is an enthusiastic, positive, and engaging speaker! Her insights on finding, developing, and maintaining a fit and healthy lifestyle are inspiring and helpful to all! When speaking with the audience, Kathleen makes sure to answer all questions with candor, kindness, and understanding. This led overwhelmingly to the audience expressing their curiosity and interest. Truly a pleasure to have Kathleen Trotter speak about ‘Finding Your Fit!’”
Her Passion is Infectious!
“Kathleen spoke as a guest lecturer for my Exercise Science students at Concordia University. She was a superb speaker, extremely dynamic, insightful, and wonderfully entertaining. Students greatly appreciated her experience both as a one-on-one trainer [and] as a speaker/communicator on the circuit. She has a tremendous wealth of knowledge and her passion about fitness is infectious. I cannot recommend her highly enough!”
She Personally Motivated ME In Addition to the Attendees
“I had the absolute honor and pleasure of having Kathleen Trotter join us as our Guest Speaker for our annual Women of Impact Event this year. The 400+ attendees across the country enjoyed her talk and felt inspired and engaged. She is a captivating motivational speaker who can connect with her audience in a unique way. To this day, people are still sharing their experiences applying all the valuable advice they learned from her talk. I was personally motivated to sign up for my very first 10k run and it was all because of Kathleen’s inspirational and motivational words (or as she would say “Kathleenisms”).”
Ready to See How Kathleen Can Inspire YOUR Audience?
Schedule a 30-Minute Discovery Call to see what options are available for your event.
During this conversation, you & Kathleen will:
- Discuss what topic or topics will be most appropriate for your audience
- Compare schedules to ensure that Kathleen is available for your event
- Make sure that you & Kathleen are a fit to work together and help transform your audience into the heroes of their own health journey
Are you looking for a speaker at your next event?
Fill out the form and we’ll contact you with availability and the next steps.