Red Thai Beef
A 1 pot yummy stew loaded with nutrition!
- 1 lb organic stewing beef or chicken cubes
- 2 large carrots thinly sliced
- 1 red onion chopped
- 1 head of broccoli cut into pieces
- 4 cups baby kale or your favorite green leafy
- 1 yellow or orange pepper chopped
- 2 tbsp Thai Kitchen Red Curry Paste
- 1/2 can Lite Coconut milk
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- In a large pot warm coconut oil over medium heat.
- Add onions and peppers to the pot and stir.
- Add coconut milk, and red curry paste and stir until combined.
- Add carrots and beef, stir and cover for 5-10 minutes.
- Add broccoli and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes until bright green.
- Finally add the kale, stir and cover.
- After 2 minutes remove from heat.
- Don’t overcook the vegetables.
You can use any green vegetable you like or swap the beef for beans or another animal protein such as chicken or fish.
Make your own red curry flavor with red chili, garlic, lemongrass, ginger, coriander, lime and shallot, and some olive oil.