Becoming a vegetarian was not a bad decision — and in fact I am sure that it was the right choice for me at the time — but re-evaluating my vegetarianism as an adult is the right choice for me now. The process of battling “post-vegetarian guilt” and discussing the change with my friends and family (whose reactions ranged from elation to disgust), led me to reflect on the relationship that people have with food. Read More
I am excited to announce that I am now a Level One Fascial Stretch Therapist. Read More Here
Connect with Kathleen
Fitness Questionnaire for New ClientsFill out this fitness questionnaire to get started on your personal fitness program.
Subscribe to my Newsletter
- Globe: How to get a balanced workout from the seat up
- Globe: How to choose the right weight to lift
- Globe Article: What is the best workout? I don’t want to waste my time
- Globe Article: How to work your core before even getting out of bed
- Globe Article: What are good interval workouts?
- Globe Video: Get stronger abs in six minutes
Search my Articles by Category