Are you a Time Cruncher? This 10-minute workout is PERFECT for those short on time!
- Start with 3 minutes of Cardio (get into your Jane Fonda!) Three different moves – each for one minute
Following the warmup do a minute of each of the following:
- Chest: Anything where you push. Pushups or wall presses or wrap bands around your upper body and push.
- Back: hinge over row with a band or soup cans or weights
- Legs: Squats or lunges are perfect here REMEMBER GOOD QUALITY REPS!!
- Core: Plank or V sit and even standing core
- Shoulders: Lateral raises and press-ups
- Posterior chain: Reverse fly, deadlift, bridges
- Anything goes minute — spend a minute on that part of your that is calling for attention